The early days, weeks and months of motherhood can be both joyful and overwhelming. Sharing the ups and downs with one another is the best way to heal and grow.
The MOMS Group is a free peer support group for expectant and postpartum moms experiencing any form of baby blues, anxiety, overwhelm, and/or depression. All moms are welcome and registration is not necessary. Babies in arms and siblings are welcome. Trained postpartum peer coaches, moms, who have been there and have gone through these experiences already, lead the MOMS GROUP.
Moms learn and talk about:
- Caring for ourselves and our families
- Family sleep and tranisitions
- Motherhood: the myth and reality
- Newborn family nutrition
- Identifying my supports
- Siblings and the newborn family
- Diapering, baby wearing and attachment parenting
- Every family is unique
- Boundary setting
- Mommy anger and other taboo subjects
- The new normal
- Effective communication
Led by trained postpartum peer coaches
MOMS Group at Night Meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday Nights 7:00pm - 9:00pm
No fee. Babies and Siblings Welcome!