We haven’t met yet, but we ask you to indulge us for a moment as we make some sweeping assumptions about who you are…
- We know you are interested in learning more about pregnancy and birth than most people because you found us.
- We know you have done your research and may have found so much information that it is slightly overwhelming and you are looking for someone to help you sort out what is actually what.
- We know that approximately 34% of the pregnant population will take a childbirth class.
- We know that a very small percentage of the above 34% will seek an out of the hospital, privately taught, comprehensive childbirth class that costs three times as much as a hospital class.
- We know you are health, food, and environmentally conscious.
- We know you value uniquely-tailored services.
- We know you have a friend or a family member who chose to hire a birth doula.
Whether you are trying to get pregnant or navigate the adoption process, already expecting, or finding your way as the parent of a newborn, Spectrum Birth’s wide array of services can help support you, your partner, and your baby.
Our clients represent traditional families and nontraditional families. They breastfeed and bottle-feed. They want medicated hospital births and at-home, natural water births. Our clients are black, white, Hispanic, Asian, gay, straight, carnivores, vegetarians, Republican, and Democrat. They are as varied as the hundreds of babies we’ve seen birthed. Their is one commonality? The fact that they wanted to be educated, informed, supported, and validated throughout their unique journeys. Spectrum Birth Services provided them with the freedom of informed choice, without judgment. Whatever your circumstances and wherever you may be on the path to creating or expanding your family, let us provide this non-judgmental support for you.